Experiential Family Therapy & Training Center, LLC. is a private practice passionate about helping those with addiction, anxiety, trauma, OCD, and other life stressors. We offer counseling services out of Littleton, Colorado.
We treat our clients on an individual basis based on goals and therapeutic needs. Therapy with us can be weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. As you progress in therapy and begin to meet your goals, you can determine what is right for you when talking with your therapist to make an informed decision on what you'd like to do.
We are now accepting specific insurance carriers, keep in mind that insurance is not required to obtain services. Our fees are comparable and can very well cost you a fee close to your insurance co-pays and deductibles. Service include but are not limited to:
- Individual Therapy 50 min. session
- Child, Adolescent & Adult Therapy
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Couples Counseling (90 min. session)
- Family Therapy (90 min. session)
- Addiction Therapy
- Recovery Therapy
- Grief and Loss
- OCD (Exposure and Response Prevention/ERP/EX/RP)
- School-Life Balance
- Work-Life Balance
- Cultural issues
Free 15-minute phone consultations are provided
- Clients aged 18 and over individual sessions are $120 per session.
- Clients age 6-17 individual sessions are $100 per session.
- Couples and Family sessions are $180 per session.
Please note: Individual Therapy sessions are typically 50 minutes.
Couples and family sessions are 80 minutes.
We understand that the cost of service can make seeking services anywhere difficult. We offer limited spaces for reduced cost of counseling services. If you need a reduced fee, please call 720-757-1988 to discuss your needs and see if those spaces are currently available. Payment is expected at the time of service in the form of Cash, Visa/MasterCard/Discover/Amex, and HSA credit cards (Please check your HSA for approved medical transactions).
- Mines and Associates EAP Provider
- Leanin Team: is an organization that provides 6 free sessions to youth 14-20. You can schedule online through their website and selecting me as your therapist to take advantage of their services.
- We are out of network providers for all insurance companies. This means you pay for your services, we provide you receipts and a statement with information that most insurance companies require, and you submit to your insurance company for potential reimbursement. If additional forms are required from your insurance, please bring those with you to your session. Keep in mind that reimbursement is not a guarantee and conditions may apply depending on your plan level and coverage. Please speak directly to your insurance provider for out of network services for mental health and find out what your coverage levels are.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept clients who are on MEDICAID. For further assistance, please contact Medicaid.
Cancellation Policy- Clients must cancel any scheduled appointments a minimum of 24 hours in advance. If an appointment is missed or not canceled with 24 hours’ notice, the client will pay $50 or the normal fee.
We know this can be a difficult process and our hope is to make it a little bit easier. If you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment, we would love to speak with you. We offer a free phone consultation to help you determine if we are a good fit for your goals.